Electronics And Communication Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is a swiftly advancing field, with new ideas emerging every other second. From mobile phones to fiber optics and remote sensing, there are exciting avenues to explore and create. The ECE department at SAMS college of engineering prepares students for careers in this constantly evolving discipline.
Qualification : A Pass in Plus-two (12th Standard) or its equivalent, with minimum 50% Marks for OC and 45% Marks for others aggregate in Maths, Physics and Chemistry Group from any recognized Board.
Age :Not more than 25 years at the time of commencement of the course
Gender : Boys and Girls are eligible to apply
Course Duration : 4 years or 8 semesters
Mode of Selection : Admission Test / Personal Interview
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is a swiftly advancing field, with new ideas emerging every other second. From mobile phones to fiber optics and remote sensing, there are exciting avenues to explore and create. The ECE department at SAMS college of engineering prepares students for careers in this constantly evolving discipline.
- Having understood the need for interdisciplinary research and education in Electronics Engineering , the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 1995 with a good balance of theory and practical work.
- The teaching is based on structured fundamental understanding and methodology for each subject and in way that the student will benefit from strong foundations as well as deep knowledge of the Electronics and communication Engineering.
- Our students and faculties are members of Professional bodies like ISTE, IEEE, IETE and CSI. They are committed to continuous improvement in teaching, research and develop collaborations with different organizations in the field of Research and Development.
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Diploma in Electronic & Instrumentation (EIE)
- Diploma in Instrumentation & Control (I.C.E)
The above stream candidates should have minimum 60% marks. Good Communication and Writing skills in English
- To contribute to the society and our country through excellence in technical education and research, in order to create resourceful self-confident graduates.
- To facilitate quality technical education and to foster effective research.
- To motivate entrepreneurship and support the industrial and social needs.
- To cultivate leadership, teamwork and self-confidence.
- To nurture strong foundation in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To train students towards out of box thinking in Electronics Engineering.
- To provide exposure to the students in multidisciplinary domains of Engineering.
- To create awareness on human values, entrepreneurship skills, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- To bring exposure to contemporary knowledge and trends in the world.
- To inculcate the necessity of effective communication and provide opportunities for better communication.
- After completion of this course, students from this department have become professional engineers, employed both in core Electronics and communication industry and software companies. They are well represented at core Electronics companies like Bosch, Qualcomm, Wipro and as well as number of smaller start-up companies. They have become successful software developers in the leading software companies, such as Infosys, CTS, HCL Technologies, TCSetc.